Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome

I'm finally starting a blog. Well, a real one. I had one of those diary things in college where I would post my latest crazy stories for my friends to read so I could avoid having to tell them 23.8 times.
Anyway, I guess I am joining the blogosphere rather late in the game. I have had intentions for many themes of blogs for quite a while. However, I am looking into becoming an international vagabond in the near future and hope to catalogue my journeys though some sort of writing - right now the idea is to at least keep a blog as my notes. To that end, I've started this practice blog in order to figure out the technical details of how to post and to remember how to write coherently.
I guess I will see where this blog takes me, but for now I am planning to post funny or interesting quotes, stories from my life that I feel like sharing, maybe the occasional intellectual musing, and....well........ whatever else I feel like! It's my blog!
Finally, I have not decided if I am going to keep my identity private here. Until I decide to be known publicly please do not out me if you know who I am in real life.

No comments: